Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
By employing proven search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, we increase our client’s website visibility within each search engine’s natural listings.
We employ a complete approach to search engine marketing that supports the optimization work.
Our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services include full site visibility assessment and historical log file data review, competitive research and benchmarking, site architecture and design review, including content and meta tag structure, and regular reporting with optimization recommendations.
real time work samples when selecting an SEO outfit. Many don’t want to show you actual achievements.Request
We offer standard and customized solutions depending on your needs.
Search Engine Optimization
- We develop a custom keyword analysis showing the popularity of your targeted keywords, and develop alternative phrases; targeting the right keywords is the key for SEM results.
- We perform an analysis of your competitors sites.
- We optimize the content of each of your web pages.
- We optimize the HTML code of each web page.
- We further provide recommendations and workarounds for any site elements that are obstacles to good indexing (frames, database-driven sites, flash etc)
Search Engine Submittal
- We create optimized onsite sitemaps
- We create, test and submit XML sitemaps to the search engines and monitor indexing
- We follow search engine submission protocols and guideline
- We deliver before- and after reports of your site’s rankings
- As new content is added to your site, we are on standby to re-optimize if needed
Most optimization campaigns take at least 3 – 6 months to see measurable results. Google can take up to several months to include new websites in their efforts to exclude spammers. So, in SEO, patience and perseverance is needed. If you want immediate results, then Pay-Per-Click advertising is an option.
We don’t make promises we can’t keep. Because every search engine makes its own decisions about what pages to index and how to rank and display them, it’s both impossible and unethical to guarantee specific results. Services that make such promises are either being untruthful or using methods that search engines prohibit, such as “cloaking.” These tactics can get your site blacklisted.
That’s why we don’t make specific ranking guarantees. Our search engine optimization advice is based on extensive, up-to-date information about the search engine industry and professional optimization techniques.